TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1491] not load second copy of netscape

You could use the netscape remote command feature. This lets you run netscape
commands on an already running netscape.

Use the netscape -remote "command" to do it.

In your example you would do :
netscape -remote 'openURL (URL, new-window) '

You can lookup the other commands at :
http://home.netscape.com/newsref/std/x-remote.html.

--

In a message dated 9/29/98, 2:09:48 PM, tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com