TCLUG Archive

InstallFest update

Hi everyone,

Well, things look pretty good here at Sibley. I'm ready for an influx of
true geeks! :-)

The time situation is better than I feared. It looks like we'll be able to
stay past 4pm after all. I will plan to have everything open and ready to
go about 10am.

I think it will be easiest if you enter the science department directly.
So instead of parking in the first large lot at the top of the hill (at
Hwy. 110 and Delaware Ave.), proceed to the second lot (they're next to
one another). There is a door that will be wide open for you. I'll have a
poster outside showing the way. If you happen to walk up to the main
doors, there will be a sign there too indicating how to get into the
building.

There shouldn't be anyone else around, so all you really have to do is
park where all of the other cars are. :-) If you're the first to arrive,
look for a sleek (ok, a little rusty) blue Volvo 240.

Send me a note if you're confused about the directions, and I'll get back
to you right away.

Later,
Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your