TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1086] asmail

well.. if the mail is local... you should  be able to put your
/var/spool/mail file in the config.. if it is remote pop3 mail then you
should change the permissions for the .asmailrc so that only you can read
it.. chmod 600 .asmailrc
that will make it read/write for you, and only you
you can also chmod -r /home/usrname that will make it more dificult for
people to see your files.  (they would have to know what files are in your
dir for them to read them.  read up on chmod, chown, and chgrp