TCLUG Archive

sendmail question

I have a RedHat 5.1 linux box set up on the Internet that is running
sendmail. I can log into that box and, using pine, retrieve my email. I
would like to be able to check my mail from other machines without
telneting in. When I attempt to do this from a Windows 95 machine (using 2
different clients), I get a message saying the connection was terminated
by the server, and I cannot retrieve my email.

Anyone know what steps I have to take on my server to set up sendmail
correctly for this?

TIA

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.