From:  Chad Juettner
Sent:  Tuesday, August 11, 1998 5:32 PM
To:  tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com; Brad DeJong
Subject:  [TCLUG:896] telnet question

is it possible for me to emulate a vt100 terminal? i looked through the
telnet man pages and couldn't find anything, and i looked through the
setterm man page and couldn't understand anything.

i was trying to run pine through a telnet sesion to my isp's box and kept
getting the error saying something like "i don't understand your terminal
type 'linux'".

thanks for your help.