TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:798] My strange mail behavior

Jeffrey R Haskovec <hask0025@tc.umn.edu> wrote:

 > Because the message is from you, so instead of putting your name in a
 > message you recieve from yourself, pine puts the to in that space instead.
 > I don't know if there is anything in the config files to change this
 > behavior.
 >
 > <snip>

The RMAIL mail client in Emacs does the same thing.  But if I don't
like this I can hack the .el file to customize it -- during run time.
:)

With a slight Emacs Lisp,

  Jonathan

--
 /       Jonathan R. Johnson       | "Every word of God is flawless." \
 |    Minnetonka Software, Inc.    |                 -- Proverbs 30:5 |