TCLUG Archive

key strokes

Ok, i'm slow at times and just discovered the little trick with the
<shift>-<screen lock> keys.  My question is, is there any more little things
like this that I dont know about?  I know of this one and of the
is there any other non-well-known keystrokes.

len.

--

--------- ---- --- ----- -- whisper@bitstream.net --- -- -   -    -      -
Sys. Admin.		Science may have given us the tools for war,