TCLUG Archive

RE: [TCLUG:733] IOmega Zip Drives

Hmm, that's odd. I've never had any trouble fdisking my ppa zip drive. In
fact I believe you have to to reformat it from Linux. The way I format my
disks in Linux is to fdisk them (they come with several partitions on
them, don't ask me why) and make one Linux native partition, then I run
mke2fs /dev/sda4.

Hans