TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:692] netscape 4.5 beta

Sometime around the 18th of July in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Scot Jenkins sed:

> Anyone had problems printing frames under the new netscape?  It's not
> lp, I've restarted it and other apps print just fine (emacs, cat >
> /dev/lp, etc..)
>
> I've tried both the print button and file/print frame - neither work;
> both give me printer dialog box, I select printer and they say they're
> printing but nothing in print queue.

Is it just frames that aren't printing ? Or anything at all in netscape ?

Not that I plan on downloading it anytime soon, since I never use X, but I
haven't ever seen anything reported by lpq unless my printer is offline.
Maybe it just spools the jobs too fast for me to see them listed [shrug].

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |