TCLUG Archive

Conert from exchange to sendmail

I have a four box network with an NT server and a Linux server. I am
trying to convert as much as possible to the Linux box.

My Linux box is all set up. Sendmail is working. My web page requests are
being forewarded through to my NT box (for now), and everything seems to
be running just fine.

I exported my address book from M$ Outlook and got it into Pine rather
easily.

How do I get my zillions of email messages currently stored on my M$
Exchange server and move them into sendmail? (I don't want to forward them
one by one.)

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.