TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:551] ISP's running Linux???

I've been making a few million calls and scanning the newsgroups about
the RADSL offerings for MN, and I'd be happy to report on that at the
meeting.  It's not enough to be the primary topic, but I think I've at
least sniffed out which ISPs knwo what they're talinga bout and which
ones are bluffing with reguards to RADSL.  I've signed up for the service
myself, but my 'refuse to be slammed' attitude when it comes to
USWest.net has my installation extra delayed (90% of those who say they
don't want USWest.net signed up as their ISP get signed up anyway on
'accident').

--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if