TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:522] Newbie alert!

Sometime around the 4th of July in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Paul Kammueller sed:

> Heh heh.  No, I don't mean it that way.  I guess I just prefer to solve
> a problem without running around town and taking apart the computer to
> do it if possible, it's just easier for me.  Though I guess it would be
> a good excuse to run over to your friend's place and drink his beer :-)

Oh, ok. I don't even consider reinstalling a viable option. There MUST be
a way to fix a problem without that (or you're doing something wrong ;)

And I have no qualms with taking apart friends' computers for my benefit
<g>

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |