TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:395] re: Microsoft antitrust (fwd)

This reminds me that I was contacted by James Romanesko from the Pioneer
Press a while ago.  He was asking about Linux, and what I thought its
future was..  Unfortunately, I don't know if he ever wrote an article,
or if it was just a personal inquiry...

Well, I think I'm going to be a bit pushy about Linux for the next two
weeks before Win98 hits the shelves..  (as if you guys hadn't already
noticed ;)  Hopefully, someone will start talking about Linux on TV or
at least in a major publication..

Hopefully..

Mike Hicks
--
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste