TCLUG Archive

Meeting Minutes

OK. I put last meeting's minutes on the web
site.http://tclug.real-time.com/minutes/minutes698.html
(Thanks Mike for summarizing the meeting. )

It really sucks that I had to miss it again. Hopefully after this month
my weekends will calm down a bit.

Well, I was thinking about the meeting time. From what Mike wrote, it
sounded like a lot of people liked the current meeting time. This seems
logical since the people that made it Saturday are available on
Saturdays.  I'm not sure how many showed up for the meeting, so I
shouldn't jump to conclusions. Currently I am trying to find a place to
meet mid-month. The third Monday of the month would work the best for
me. Let me know if anyone knows of a place we could meet.

Clay

** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@dacmail.net    **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22