TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:356] Torvalds, party of 10 - 15

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Christopher Reid Palmer wrote:

> All,
>
> I just put in the reservation at Old Chicago Uptown (2841 Hennepin Ave):
>
> 8:00 pm, Wednesday  17 June
> Torvalds, Linus (she asked me for a first name!) :)

Uh...ok, I admit...with 800 pieces of email to weed through this morning,
TCLUG stuff has been sorta deleted out of hand (I know, bad bad...)

Uh, can somebody email a summary of this?  Is Linus gonna be in town?

If he is, obviously that's worth missing Babylon 5 for :-)

Robert Hayden			rhayden@means.net	       UIN: 3937211
IP Network Administrator	http://rhayden.means.net
MEANS Telcom			(612) 230-4416