TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:311] Hey baby...I got a beer... (was: Re: Linux at the Library)

I will one up your declaration and hereby declare that the Linux and
beer outing will be on Wednesday, June 17, 1997 at the uptown Old
Chicago with participants to arrive around 8pm.  I shall show up so long
as anyone will confim coincident attendence via this list.