From: Clayton T . Fandre [mailto:cfandre@dacmail.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 1998 3:55 PM
To: tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:249] Next meeting/goodies...

Hey everyone. I am been back from my trip, but have been really busy at work
cause of my lost time. I haven't had time to look at the results from the
meeting time suggestion form, but will do that some time this weekend and
get the results posted. As for the next meeting, let's just stay with the
original time for June, and discuss it at the meeting.

So it will be Saturday June 6th at the University of Minnesota, Rm ECE/CSci
3-230. High noon.

Anyone have suggestions for the meeting? Do we want to try and get a guest
speaker, or should we just wing it?
Are there topics you'd like to hear about?

Clay