TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:245] Stickers!

> hey.. i was wondering if anyone has sources for linux stickers,
> bumperstickers, etc.. (and t-shirts) i noticed a couple people had
> stickers on their cars.. i need something to slap on my linux laptop..
> and my car.. i found a couple on linuxmall.com.. but am looking for
> other places..  (local?)

Hmm.. Methinks this is something distributors should include in their
boxes!  Plus a coupon for a T-Shirt or something.. (or do they already
do this?)

I'm pretty surprised that there isn't more Linux propaganda
available...  I think Ben here has about the best Linux T-Shirt (the
flaming Windows logo, right?)  Tho, it's looking a bit old man.. :)

But I think I've asked about T-Shirts before..  stickers could be fun,
too.  But I don't have a laptop and my brother filled up the available
space on my bumper..  Hmm.. Where can I put a sticker?  Any inventive
places you guys can think of?  I mean, the stickers should be put
somewhere visible to people other than just me..

Heh.. I just remembered -- one of the guys down the hall really likes
the Linux Penguin for some reason..  He doesn't know much about
computers or Linux, but he likes the Penguin..

Anyway, on a bit of a sidenote, when is the next meeting gonna be?

Mike Hicks