TCLUG Archive

RE: [TCLUG:169] Do we have a topic for the next meeting?

please, change your email client to NOT send html attached versions of your
text to the list.  I don't know about everyone else, but it annoy's the crap
out of me :)

On 10-May-98 Shane Hickey wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was just curious if we had a topic for the next meeting yet,  I
> remember at the last meeting there was talk of X window
> managers...pros....cons..and custom setup.......Do we want to have a
> chat about this through the list, before the next meeting?  I would like
> to discuss that topic, as I am fairly new to X11.... However, I would
> like to make it interesting for all , (i.e.  take it in-depth
> also)....Let me know what you all think?
>
> --
> --==Shane Hickey==--
> Unix Systems Administrator
> business:       sfhickey@norstan.com
> personal:       sfhickey@wavetech.net

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer