TCLUG Archive

IP MASQ, and install fun

Hey, everyone planning on bringing a system down, I would be happy to help out
anyone who has questions with installation (i'm an expert slackware installer,
and also good at debian. redhat just gives me headaches :)

now that i have my network printer up and running.. i can see about printing
out a few coppies of my IP_MASQ and other config files so we can have example
configurations..  I use diald, IP_MASQ, pppd for all of my internet connections
i have also a bunch of extra items installed

for those interested in IP_MASQ visit the official web page

http://ipmasq.home.ml.org

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer