TCLUG Archive

State Fair Sale

Hey.. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to the state fair
sale this weekend, as TCLUG, to promote Linux?  We could give away some
literature, and maybe some of those redhat CD's if there were any left.  We
would need to call the people in charge of the sale, and maybe we can even get a
small booth, where we can hang a large banner.  If anyone has cheep/free access
to a high-speed copier, that would be willing to print a stack of filers, or
anyone interested in helping layout the flier, call me, 636-5768, or drop me
some email

Off the Linux topic:
if anyone is interested, i'm considering organizing a network party for this
weekend, bring a machine, bring a network card (if you have one), i've got all
the rest.. and we can play network games, all day sunday. :)

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer