TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:23173] Mozilla 6 doesn't do SSL?

I grabbed the mozilla from your URL, ran install as myself so that I knew I'd
have write permissoin.  Then did Debug->Install PSM, clicked on the Install
PSM for Linux.  Then tried going to an https URL and I saw from ps that psm
was loading, but Mozilla wouldn't load the page and spit this out:
Error loading URL https://bank.netbank.com/Scripts/nbcgiclt.exe/CORE-Main%20Web/ND000_: 80004005

What am I doing wrong here?

--
Jon Schewe | http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe
NOTE: My first name has no 'h' in it!  Please be observant.