TCLUG Archive

Installfest Requests

I'm getting my stuff together for the installfest on Saturday (is it a
bad sign that I am already excited about this?) and I thought I would
check to see if folks had any requests of stuff to bring - not just for
me but for anyone who might be bringing tools, equipment or media. We
always seem to be short on one thing or another at these events..

So far, I plan to bring: Slackware 7.1 (natch), RedHat 7, Gophux 6.2,
Debian 2.4, FreeBSD 4.1.1, QNX 4, Tom's RTBT, Corel Word Perfect 8,
Corel PhotoDraw, and a collection of hand tools - screwdrivers, pliers,
wrenches, static strap, multimeter, duct tape. I will also be bringing
some potentially useful PC components, including parallel port hard
drive & parallel port CD-rom drive, for notebook installs.

Any requests? What do _you_ plan to bring?
Viking Electronics, Inc.
1531 Industrial St.
Hudson, WI 54016

Info Line...	715/386-8861