TCLUG Archive

Computer Hacks

Ok all, I've been seeing a few threads regarding peoples' systems getting
hacked.  I'm not claiming to be an expert in this field, but I do know a thing
or two about it.  If you'd care to stop by our chat (IRC) server and ask a few
questions, feel free.  This isn't some kind of solicitation, you've all seen me
before.  If you're not familiar with IRC, goto
http://www.ardent-hacker.net/ and click on the guy in the upper left corner.
There are a few people on usually who can help you with any computer hacking
related questions.

aka MnSlinky

--
Eric F Crist