TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:18344] Debian

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Jonathan Kline wrote:

> So all you Debain grus out there.... Who wants to help me install Debian
> sometime?  The second stage installer for slink is way messed up... or at
> least impossible to figure out.......

I dunno if I can call myself a guru, but I've got slink running on 3 486
machines, 2 Pentium laptops using PCMCIA based ftp install, and a somewhat
larger Pentium.  I even had to learn about the bug that exists in certain
versions of SYSLINUX (boot loader on many distros.)  I'd be happy to lend
whatever hand I can.

Phil M

--
Lottery:    a tax on people who are bad at math