TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:18213] printer question

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> >Canon BJC-1000. $50 at Best Buy. Works great with linux...
>
> 	how do you get them to work with Linux? they don't work with
> DOS (AFAIK).

I have found all the Canon BJ printers to be well supported under either
apsfilter or magicfilter.  Well, all the BJ's that I know.  Heck -- I
still use a BJ-200e that's 5 years old.  It's not a laser printer, but no
laser printer will every touch my amortized cost per page!

Phil M

--
Lottery:    a tax on people who are bad at math