TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17968] Debian error

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 07:28:54AM -0500, LaBerge, Matthew wrote:

>yea I believe you helped me install debian at the installfest and was
>wondering what IRC server and channel you said I should join.

irc.openprojects.net or irc.debian.org or irc.linux.com will all get you there. Then just join channel #debian. Youíll know me, I got the "lamest" nick on thereirc. *heh*

>Once you've had fat you'll never go back - Fat Bastard

That's my boy!

>Thanks a million!

Ah.... Another happy convert.... I told myself I wasn't going to cry....

HAHA.

--

Ben Lutgens         651-632-6162
Sysadmin / IT Consultant