TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17899] IBM PS/2-50 Bus Error on install

>There is no *NIX (minux AIX of course) that is yet out of the pre-alpha
>stages for MCA.  NetBSD has something that boots, but that's it.  It looks
>like Linux is at the same point.

actually, i still have a case of 'AIX for the PS/2' install disks; which I'd
be happy to bring to the installfest.
only problem is, my car broke down and I don't really feel like balancing 2
cases of disks and manuals on the back of my motorcycle for the hour's ride
to  Eden Prairie. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091