TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17728] Motif has gone opensource!

Maybe I'm confused, but isn't the only "license" that is truly
free is making your program and its source Public Domain?

As far as I can tell, the BSD license is more free, but for some
reason people who claim to be for as much freedom as you can
get would rather have their software GPLed, and not BSDed.

Nick

veldy@veldy.net, on 05/17/2000 04:06:50 PM