TCLUG Archive

IRC: Sitegroups

Hi Emile,

Pats on the back bro. We've satisfied our first irc.mi-recordz.com
#midgard customer. As luck would have it, he has successfuly installed
1.4beta3 and was having trouble with SiteGroups. We got through his
primary questions with no problem but I never got to test his ability to
change permissions on Style records. He's got my e-mail address and I his
so we'll follow it up to be sure he's OK.

I have a feeling that #midgard will become very helpful and Midgard gains
momentum.

Ron