TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17072] Thoughts about 'scary stuff'

Hi slightly huffy co-listmembers :),

Never doubt that this is a good war. By the way, the 12 year old Balvenie
double-wood is very fine as well :) Same for the Talisker.

>A) we are nice people.

patient and rather kind, even. This of course contrasts with DalNET #linux...

>B) the people who would love to talk about how much success they have are
>too busy for the list.

Exactly. I post to the list when I need help, not to brag like a prat about
my achievements (which outnumber the problems 20 to 1, fwiw). Linux brings
a new meaning to the term "rewarding"; at least when I boil my brain in the
name of Linux, I have something to show for it, nay make that several
things. Coming to know Linux, I have found a new impatience with the
tomfoolery that is Win32... it is practically inevetable.

See you all on Saturday :)

Bill Layer
Sales Technician
<b.layer@vikingelectronics.com>

      Viking Electronics, Inc.
        1531 Industrial St.
     Hudson, WI. 54016 - U.S.A
       715.386.8861 ext. 210
  <http://www.vikingelectronics.com>

"Telecom Solutions for the 21st Century"