TCLUG Archive

Thanks to volunteers

Thank you everyone who helped with the InstallFest and who offered good
information during the presentation question/answer periods.  I saw a lot
of new people getting help installing Linux and seemed to be very happy with
the results.  And it was great to have LUGers offer other viewpoints during
the presentations.

For those of you who couldn't make it, we do have some CDs leftover that I'll
try bring to the next TCLUG meeting (Caldera, TurboLinux, StarOffice).  And
some LinuxCare buttons & pens.

One last thing - we found a lost keyboard that I'll try to bring to the next
TCLUG meeting as well.  It has a pink 'Any Key' sticker on it, if that helps
identify it.

I would really appreciate some feedback from you on the conference, if have a
minute to jot me an email.   Thanks again!

--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 612.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.	                  Fax: 612.943.8500