TCLUG Archive

RE: [TCLUG:15107] nfs exports

My mistake -- not "rtape", "rmt" (remote magnetic tape)

This may only work for "dump", though...  And actually, the box I'm getting
this from isn't running GNU/Linux dump, but BSD dump (which, last I checked,
was noticeably better -- for one thing, it was actually possible to persuade
it to do multiple volumes on one tape)

Anyways, that might get you headed in the right direction.