TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:11742] mirror @ cs.umn.edu

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Dave Erickson wrote:

> Are you implying that Onvoy is the cause of mediaone's network
> calamities?

Lately, most definely.  Not long ago, MRNet's Sprint Link to Chicago was
completely saturated.  It took them a very long time to fix it.  I am not
even conviced it is fixed for the long haul.  Onvoy has recently stated it
was their problem.  MediaOne posted the email that Onvoy sent them with
the apology in it.  It is on their local net.  I will look for it tonight.
Onvoy should have sent that email to all of it's customers.  I assume that
MediaOne is one of their biggest customers now.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com