Re: Disease spells

Magnus Kronhamn wrote:

> > > devourer casting diseases? devourer isnt atuned wounding ie he wont hand
> > > out disease spells. and the only race which seems undead, ie wraith,
> > > should perhaps be immune to diseases, which it isnt atm.
> > > undead monsters though are immune, demons arent undead, but could perhaps
> > > be discusable if they should be effected being 'otherworldly'...
> >
> > not very tricky to convert to sorig just to learn the diseases then change to some
> > other cult... you don't loose the diseases when you once learn them.
> >
> > changing cult you can also for example enchant weapons that have all the possible
> > attacktypes in the game... Even better to change at least one char to mostrai after
> > getting the diseases. a mostrais devoirers with fast 70 levels in praying can make
> > some cool +14 weapons...
>
> ofcourse one changes gods to get all the fun attacktypes on ones favorite
> weapons.
> but why would you not lose disease spells if you change god? I know for
> fact that you lose all other 'special' spells, and Im almost certain that
> Iv tried it and lost disease spells aswell.

well I have 3 chars who have done it in the server at voldsboks (was running 0.95.3 and
0.95.4 later)
so at least with those versions I didn't loose the spells that some god taught me when
changed to another cult.
I just tested the same with 0.95.5 version there and it seems to work ok. good

--
.w w w. h o i k k a .c o m.
.+ 3 5 8 4 0 7 3 8 0 7 4 7.