my map-set

I'v created my first small set of maps that I would love if people
could check out and gimme some comments on.
I uploaded it to the ftp a couple o weaks back but since I only resently
saw that I could trick the list into posting my damn mails my first
notice of it here didnt seem to get through.
Our map-czar mentioned a few days back to that he has it linked on
his testmap.

Otherwise it should be obtainable at
ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/mak_maps.tar.gz

please send any comments, and more the better, to

mak@solace.mh.se

 // Magnus K