mmmghmghhfnfgfRe: CF: tar problems with Linux 6.1?

Thanks guys, I managed to get it working using the -xvf flag.
Not overly intuitive, to me at least.
If anyone in my neck of the woods is up to playing some CF with me, my ICQ
is 4012433 give me a shout.  I live in Vancouver (extreme west Canada) on a
high speed ADSL line and will be running a server.

Later,
Sean