CF: Bugs listed in crosserver logs

I just noticed that we are getting some HUGE files in our crosservlog directory
when running crossloop.

This is a sample from the server (PRE: Jan's apply patch)
What does this all mean? How can we make it go away?

BUG: SK_level(arch generate_beholder, name generator): level <= 0
 BUG: SK_level(arch lightningwall_5, name lightningwall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch lightningwall_7, name lightningwall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch lightningwall_1, name lightningwall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch firewall_5, name firewall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch firewall_8, name firewall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch firewall_7, name anti-magic wall): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch generate_goblin, name generator): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch generate_gnoll, name generator): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch generate_gnoll, name generator): level <= 0
BUG: SK_level(arch generate_orc, name generator): level <= 0

Change object (Nurlin, the dwarven priest) without other_arch error.
Change object (Kasnuk, the high priest) without other_arch error.

Tried to move_cone object flower without a map.
Trying to swap out /santo_dominion/town before its time.

Johnc & Co