Re: CF: Servers

24.93.158.219

voldsboks.pvv.org

tenjin.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp

these work, keep in mind there is still a problem with the crossfire server
that causes it to crash and not except logins. I dont know that this ever
got fixed. it may have something to do with the swap file and multiple
keyboard strikes. I. E. im firing arrows at some creature and keep clicking
the mouse in place. It keeps me going until all the strikes go through even
long after the monster is dead. some how the swap file gets so full it
crashes the server. I think more memory helps the situation but not totally,
Anyway, when the server comes back up it still has people logged in and if
you try to re-login it won't let you. sometimes it won't let anyone.