CF: Maps

Hi

Ok, then i use my 134.102.218.24:13327 for map testings.

I have updated for the newiest daily version from 22.05.00.

Andreas Vogl has send me some maps:

- Wizard Tower with floors and a drow fix (no throwing skill, so he don't
throw his cloak)
- The hangar hangs often in 95.5. Also, there are often problems with the
random items in it.
  The program trys to generate good items for the powerful monsters in it,
but sometimes
  it doesn't works (you see the editor "random item" icons).
  Now, we have removed some items (player who get the hangars look for exp
and demon shield),
  exchange the chaos wyvern with the chaos lair ones and add a new small
special artifact.
- Wolfsburg with some cosmetic changes (floors...) and a little changed
castle of Magara.

Thats all for a first test, so log in and look around.

Perhaps real-time.com can set a "map design" frame where the server and my
email mtx93@tzi.de
is shown and a question for people who want submit/change maps.

Michael