Re: CF: skill categories and sub-skills

How do you classify Moutaineering, Climbing, Woodsman. I see you have
bargaining down but to tell you the truth i have never seen it do anything.
Anytime i ever activated it it just says already in use (or some such).
personally for Mountaineering, climbing and woodsman i don't think they
should be given experience for using these skills. As all they do is allow
you to move faster through the terrain types. But, they are skills.