Re: CF: BUG: Morks Tower (Siegfried)

I think the "say" command should be case insensitive.  It is
conceptually counterintuitive for something said to be case
sensitive.  Thus, retaining case sensitive checks impairs game
play as it requires the player to think like the game's programmer
instead of thinking like his character in the game.

It someone wants to make a case sensitive password then that
should have to be via some means where the password is written
and then read.  Such as the playing renaming some object to the
desired password.

And so I suggest that pupland maps be redone to modify Siegfried's
name to Siegfried Kahn (or whatever) and have one password be
changed to his last name.

> Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:52:17 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Jochen Suckfuell <uad3@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
> To: Michael Toennies <mtx93@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
> Subject: Re: CF: BUG: Morks Tower (say: keyword input)
> Cc: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
LAB16648

> Hi!
>
> As you found out, "siegfried" is the password of the resistance army.
> "Siegfried" is the password of the regular army. I think this is a
fitting
> choice, as you will see later in the pupland quest: Siegfried was a
hero in the
> past; you may meet him there (or then?).
>
> And there are other places in Pupland where the case of a
password/solution to
> a puzzle is important: When you take the quest in the ruin on Red
Island (south

http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uad3 ---