CF: Major Bug: praying & 2 chars log in

There is a strange bug i encoutered.

I have a level 11 mage which tries to remove curse from potions.
So, for selling items, i make me a elf with high charisma.

The god of the level 11 was sorig. It is a bug or normal that sorig don't
remove curse?

i find an sorig altar in brit palace and pray. nothing happens.

so i log in with my 2nd elf (level 1, zero exp) and give him the potions and
the
holy symbol.

I move to the in, go to the altar of mostrai and start paying with him.

Both chars are log in and standing on altar. the mage on sorig, elf on
mostrai, the elf has the holy symbolm the mage has none.

Instantly, the server gives me the msg that the elf (which has no god
before ) angered
- his level maxed out to 110.
- he got 000-97126 exp
- he got wisdom level 11 (the same exp in the skill the mage has before).

now i pray normal, the items get uncursed.

then i go back, give the symbol back to the mage, both still loged in.

The mage gives a "you angered mostrai" msg andi lose exp until i was sorig
back.

Michael