Re: CF: BUG: Morks Tower (say: keyword input)

Hi
There is on point more point in keyword action. It is case sensitive.
It should not be. Because its not needed and its a point for xploits.

In pupland the problem is actuell. The password for many locations there
is siegfried. But there are a few places, where you must say "S"iegfried
instead.

Michael