Re: [CF:1366] CF 0.95.6: Character lost at sea, odd behavior followingrecovery

The fun bug where you step get stuck out in the water has plagued us for
ages and I can't beleive nobody has fixed it yet.
As far as I can tell it has to do with the 'virtual' mapswitching done
on the worldmap, the only two places I have gotten stuck are the
following:
Leaving the town you mentioned, name eludes me right now but the one with
hall of bones etc, for a while on our server it ALWAYS happened if you
left by going se into the topmost exitsquare, now its more random though..

The second one is when running on the road through the forest east of
scorn heading west back towards town, this often ends up with my char
'jumping' between two different squares in the forest and if one doesnt
stop fast as heck he either ends up out in the water or in some desert way
off...