Re: [CF:1340] Problems with mailing list

See response below:

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Norbert Irmer wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> I noticed a strange thing, not all mails of the rte-crossfire mailing
> list are forwarded to me !
>
> For example I didn't got the reply of Jan Echternach to my mail of today
> (and another mail from him too) :
>
> my mail:
>
>   Re: [CF:1329] Pocket realities eat stuff?
>            From: Norbert Irmer <norbert.irmer@heim9.tu-clausthal.de>
>
> not received mails from Jan Echternach:
>
>   Re: [CF:1329] Pocket realities eat stuff?
>            From: Jan Echternach <echter@informatik.uni-rostock.de>
>
>   Re: dublication bug & server crashes (RE)
>            From: Jan Echternach <echter@informatik.uni-rostock.de>

Those messages were sent from this address:
echter@informatik.uni-rostock.de

Which I don't think is the same address that Jan Echternach subscribed
from/with because I keep getting a message to MODERATE (accept or reject)
all his postings and followups.

Note:  I accepted the message but ezmlm has rejected them for some
reason, which I am looking into now.  And, out of the 30 to 40 message I
have done this with, these are the only 2 I had problems with.

- Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com