Re: Apartments?

Peter Mardahl wrote:

> I thought the idea of the apartments was that it persisted permanently?
> I got a "permanent" one, and dumped stuff in it, and saved out my player
> and then killed the server.
> On restarting everything, the apartment was empty.
> Is this how it's supposed to work?  What good are apartments then?
> PeterM

which apartment you mean? the permanent apartments in Scorn have worked all
fine in all the servers I have tested. only the pocket realitys don't work
since when you enter one and come back you end up in an apartment having no
extender and beeing on the wrong side of the extended wall so you can't exit
without word of recall.

--
Digital Information Architects Inc. Digia Oy
Kimmo Hoikka