Re: Another question

Rick Tanner wrote:

> Increases the rate at which you regenerate Spell Points.
> I don't think it effects spell caster level....
>
> Keep in mind some equipment hinders Spell Point regeneration, like heavy
> armor.

 It doesn't affecting casting level.  Being attuned to the element effectively
makes you cast it at a higher level.

 armor and weapons hinder sp regeneration by a good margain.  If you just want
to get your sp back fast, unequip all your armor and weapons - this is really a
must at higher levels when you have hundreds of sp.  magic+ items effective is
much more noticable there - if you are wearing lots of stuff, then those magic+
items more or less just counteract the effect of some of your items.