CF: AW: Removing build director

Hi

I don't think the builder spell makes things too easy.

Its a nice and very usefull way to plan strategic ways
to solve situations.

If you remove it, your options for complex situations
goes down in a bad way.

The spells don't work for itself. You need other spells/items
to interact. You must plan and think and complex mashines with 2 or more
builders needs some thinking.

So, you set the director, bring the monsters in position and then
cast your fire/cold spells from save you must find before.

All this is gone, if you remove the spell.

What happens is, that you move the game balance more to the power
characters,
like barbarian or warrior, who have the hitpoints and the armor to run in
and
cut down.

Thats makes the game play more hack & slay.
I think its a massive lose of game play!

On other side, i don't use the director very much. Only for some but nice
places it is usefull.

I don't think the spell should removed. If you plan the maps with the
director
in mind, you can make nice maps.

Michael