Re: A couple questions

> > Also I am wondering if people play Wizard classes effectively.  I have
> > always used a barbarian/warrior when I've played but am experimenting with a
> > Magic User type.  Can these types effectively kill something like a big
> > demon or a big wizard?  I don't see how they can.
>
> big demon and big wizards are usually killed with bombs. I haven't found
> anything else usefull except my dagger that kills one with one hit. especially
> big wizards are immune for almost all spells and as a matter of fact there are
> no powerfull high level spells that work for tougher monsters like dragons etc.
> it's just bombs, bombs and more bombs...

dragons mightv been a bad example as they are easily taken out with
standard spells of the element they dont like, ie cold spells for
red dragons and fire for the others.
and to clarify the the dagger part there, ones you get a bit of spellpower
with your wizard its quite easy to boost your fighting stats up too 30
which makes you just as good at fighting as a fighter-type...

 // MaK